Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Come On Frank, It's Just A Sausage Biscuit!

Now please do not mistake me for someone who lives on and craves fast food, but as I sit here typing ,my tastebuds are still reeling from that buttery salty flavor of a wonderfully flakey biscuit. A slightly dry yet sinfully yummy patty of fat filled sausage.
Was I extra hungry this morning?
I don't think so.
Was it something I eat everyday so I had to have it?
Definitely not.
Am I a lover of fast food?
Absolutely not. In fact I usually think it is quite gross and often feel terrible, both physically and mentally, after eating it.
Yeah, I know that gut ache will be coming on shortly, but for now it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment