Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Family, My Words, My Art, My Beautiful Life

My family is precious. A loving wife, who was my high school sweet heart and the only true love of my life. 28 years with her has been the most wonderful 28 years of my life. Sure a few rough patches, but that only makes us stronger.







Three sons that are the joy of my life. Each with his own set of characteristics, keeping them individual, yet with the common string of dna, proper morals and loving parents that ties them so close to each other.

A trouble maker at one point, and still bullheaded
as ever, but now a wonderful young man, my oldest is also the father to my two beautiful grandsons.

























A military man, guitar player,
fisherman and hunter, and beach goer,
my middle son is as proud of himself
as I am of him.
Sure he is a bit cocky, but he will go far.





A middle school honor student, avid outdoorsman, true friend to his buddies and the best uncle in the world, my youngest son has suddenly shown the true spirit and attitude of a 13 year old. He means goods but just can not help being a bit on the cantankerous side at the moment. Wanting to push me just as far as possible, yet not enough to actually get in trouble. I think he is to smart for his own good but will use that to take him to the stars.





Sure sometimes life is a train wreck. It seems as if all the bad in life meet at a central point in time and collide. But as with all catastrophes, the bad times in life are short term.


There is always a brighter side.
A blue sky filled with wonder.
A daisy filled field holding all the wonders of nature. A true uplift to the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment