Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

I wonder if...

a guy can brake his leg, while walking on grass, while "watching" a canoe race, without being drunk. YES!

a guy can be so bored at home, because he broke his leg "watching" a canoe race, that he would drive his pickup truck to town with a cast over the two broke bones in his leg. YES!

a guy can get at ticket for driving his pickup truck to town while his right leg is propped up on the seat to keep his broke leg elevated while he operates the brake and excellerator with my,oops, his left foot. NOT YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment