Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who Rearranged the Keyboard?

A little nausea the last 2 days, but nothing I can't deal with. Drink lots of water, small meals, relax. Everything is good. World caves in around me last night, tried my best to deal with it. Started pacing on my crutches, which really sucks. Worked up a sweat and it wan't even that hot out. Took wife and son for a drive, bought them and ice cream, seen a few deer in the fields, mind relaxed, went home. Whew, not so bad. Sat out in the lawn with my wonderful wife and watched our 13 year old son hit apples with a golf club. Quite enjoyable actually, and took my mind off the stupid terrors running freely deep inside. Ok, calmed down enough to go inside and finally chill. Sit on couch to relax. That lasts all of about 1 minute and my mind starts running rampent again. Mouth gets dry. I can feel it coming and fight to keep that demon away. Back on the crutches to the kitchen for a fresh glass of ice water. One sip and I think I am going to drown. Fuck. Relax Frank, it is just in your head, everything is ok. Put on funny movie and just can not get into it. My mind is overwhelmed. My son moving to Wyoming is going to get in trouble and end up in jail. My marine son is going to war and I won't see him again. Something horrible is going to happen to my grandson while they are in Wyoming and I will never see them again. My 13 year old is going to crash his bicycle and end up in the hospital, no wait, he is going to drown this winter falling through the ice in front of the house. My wife is going to get some terrible illness, no wait, it's me that is going to pass before my children become true adults. My chest is tightening. Now 1:am and still awake. Have to leave for work at 7:am. Getting really tired and mind fading. Lay on couch and realize I am going to fall asleep. Very tired. Nothing can stop the sleep now. Nothing! Well, maybe the fact that I am now in debt up to my ass from this damn broke leg surgery. How about insurance for the vehicles. My 13 year old is going to be bored to death tomorrow while the wife and I work and it's my fault. She is going to get in a car accident on the way to work. I have a fucking migraine. My leg hardware hurts. Pain in the incision. Screws must be out of place. Metal plate must have bent when I slipped. Now going to have to go back for more surgery. All this nonsense in my head. None of it real and that freaks me out even more. I GIVE UP! 2 narcotic painkillers for the leg, 2 pain killers to prevent stomach pain from the narcotics, and 2 xanax for the freaking out. Not a great mix at 2:am and now, 1:30 pm, I am in a serious fog. And who the fuck switched the keys on the keyboard? Or maybe I just can't quite feel my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment