Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Friday, August 6, 2010

Not again

Maybe it is just me, but wouldn't you think that once you have worn the picture off,cracked and chipped, and can no longer read the magnetic strip on your food stamp card that it might be time to look for a job and stop living off the rest of us. I know some people really need the assistance from time to time but come on. Yeah, I know you have probably already heard something of the sort from me before but it really burns me up, blah blah blah, and on I rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment