Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WTF?

It's 90+ f'in degrees out, no breeze, no ac at home, broke leg, live by lake can't go swimming because of broke leg, can't go to work just for the ac because of broke leg, leg does not hurt enough now to justify taking meds, no anxiety to justify taking other meds, maybe if I keep thinking about all this bs I will have an anxiety attack and trip on the way to get my anxiety meds and hurt my leg again,,then would it be all better?
Nope, I guess not, just go home and don't worry about the heat exhaustion and become a human baked potato. Love the crutches and the fact that it might only be 80 degrees tomorrow.
Who is putting this bs in my head? Wheres the meds?

No comments:

Post a Comment