Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my personal blog. This is simply life through my eyes. The good times and the bad. Lifes triumphs and downfalls. I have no intention of offending anyone but if that happens there is not much I can do about it. I do not appologize for anything that others might not agree with for this is "How I See It". I hope you enjoy sharing my life and check in regularly.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Medicated Vacation

Can you really loose a day in your life? How about a week? Sure you can, just snap both bones in your lower right leg, have surgery to put them back together with screws, then take two kinds of pain killers (one for the pain of the surgery and broken bones and one for the stomach pain caused by the pain killers), throw in some aspirin to prevent blood clotting and then top it off with an injection of adavan(spelling?) chased by four tabs of xanex and then eat 2 - 6 more of those a day to get over the anxiety of being laid up for 6 - 8 weeks. Yep a one week medicated vacation that I did not even realize I went on. Dang that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment